Let’s spend more time reading good books and less time searching for them!
We all know the feeling, you need a good book, and you want it now! So you search online, read reviews, and look at your TBR list, but nothing is sparking interest. What’s a reader to do?
We suggest going to PBR’s Reader’s Choice! Here you’ll find a list of favorite books recommended by our readers. We always ask the question, What’s your favorite book? And we get excellent answers.
We believe word of mouth is, without a doubt, the best way to find a great book.
So grab a glass of wine or a cup of tea and enjoy browsing this awesome book list. Please comment on any books you’ve read, and by all means, tell us your favorite book here!
Circling The Sun by Paula McLain
Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
in a dark, dark wood by Ruth Ware
Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
8. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
9. Away by Amy Bloom
10. We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
11. A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
12. Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes
13. The Secret Wisdom of the Earth by Christopher Scotton
14. It by Stephen King
15. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
16. The Imperfectionist by Tom Rachman
17. Swamplandia by Karen Russel
18. House Rules by Jodi Picoult
19. The Invisible Bridge by Julie Orringer
20. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
21. Benny and Shrimp by Katarina Mazetti
Do You Love to Read? Join Our Community for the latest Book Recommendations!
As a Thank You, we’ll send you a download for a FREE Reading Journal.